J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics discusses how there are critical lessons to be learned from the Ravi Zacharias scandal about human sexuality, inappropriate objectifying of females, and properly employing our energies for the purposes of God’s Kingdom.
Mark and Margaret Huey, and John McKee discuss what has taken place in the past short year, as at the close of February 2020, people were just hearing about some unknown “Coronavirus.” How has the presence of this apparent pandemic changed our lives, and what is its possible relationship to the end-times?
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the study questions for Ch 3 in the Messianic Beginnings workbook:
1. What are some examples of common Christian ignorance of the Torah? Do you think this is acceptable for those who claim to study and know the Bible?
2. Do you believe knowing about the Torah is important for our faith and having a proper foundation for understanding the Apostolic Scriptures (New Testament)? Why or why not?
3. Give examples of modern societal degradation that have resulted, or can result, from not heeding the Torah’s commandments.
4. In what sense is the Torah “Teaching”? In what sense is the Torah “Law”?
5. Give some examples, based in the Torah, of how Believers are to be holy, or more specifically set-apart, from the world. How important do you believe this is?
6. Why do you think many believe that the Messiah abolished the Torah? Do you believe that “fulfill” means “abolish”? Why or why not?
7. Why do you think that many Bible teachers speak against the Torah?
8. What do you believe the correct meaning of “under the Law” is?
9. Understanding that Yeshua upheld the validity of the Torah or Law of Moses, how might we reconcile what many claim about Paul and other authors in the Apostolic Scriptures (New Testament), to His words?
10. List some specific reasons why born again Believers need the Torah.
11. What is sin, Biblically defined? What is lawlessness, Biblically defined?
12. If sin is indeed disobedience to the Torah, what things might you need to change in your life? What things do you need to pray about?
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics reviews what the New Covenant actually is from the Holy Scriptures, addressing: Hebrews 8:7-13; 10:14-18. Part 2 of 3.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics reviews what the New Covenant actually is from the Holy Scriptures, addressing: Jeremiah 31:31-34; Ezekiel 36:25-27; Romans 11:26-27. Part 1 of 3.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics reviews Hebrews 10:1, 9, and whether or not it lends support to the idea that the Torah or Law of Moses has been abolished for the post-resurrection era.
Mark Huey of Outreach Israel Ministries delivers the following message, “Delighting Our Heavenly Father: Become a Soothing Aroma,” focusing on the theme of how we as Messiah followers can best please God.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics reviews Hebrews 8:13, and whether or not it lends support to the idea that the Torah or Law of Moses has been abolished for the post-resurrection era.