J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the study questions for Ch 3 in the Messianic Beginnings workbook:
1. What are some examples of common Christian ignorance of the Torah? Do you think this is acceptable for those who claim to study and know the Bible?
2. Do you believe knowing about the Torah is important for our faith and having a proper foundation for understanding the Apostolic Scriptures (New Testament)? Why or why not?
3. Give examples of modern societal degradation that have resulted, or can result, from not heeding the Torah’s commandments.
4. In what sense is the Torah “Teaching”? In what sense is the Torah “Law”?
5. Give some examples, based in the Torah, of how Believers are to be holy, or more specifically set-apart, from the world. How important do you believe this is?
6. Why do you think many believe that the Messiah abolished the Torah? Do you believe that “fulfill” means “abolish”? Why or why not?
7. Why do you think that many Bible teachers speak against the Torah?
8. What do you believe the correct meaning of “under the Law” is?
9. Understanding that Yeshua upheld the validity of the Torah or Law of Moses, how might we reconcile what many claim about Paul and other authors in the Apostolic Scriptures (New Testament), to His words?
10. List some specific reasons why born again Believers need the Torah.
11. What is sin, Biblically defined? What is lawlessness, Biblically defined?
12. If sin is indeed disobedience to the Torah, what things might you need to change in your life? What things do you need to pray about?