J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the six study questions for Unit Six in The Messianic Walk workbook:
1. What comes to your mind when you hear the word “theology”? How important is it going to be, in your Messianic experience, to have a more developed approach to various issues and subjects?
2. What specific areas of Messianic theology have you seen discussed or debated in a fellowship setting? Describe your experience. What do you think needs to be investigated or explored further?
3. What guidelines or methods have you followed, for studying the Bible in the past? How have these methods been useful? What are some immediate areas where you know you need to make improvement?
4. How have different Bible studies been conducted at your Messianic congregation or fellowship? Has the teacher been responsible with the text, or is it clear that various corners have been cut? Elaborate.
5. What do you think the next big phase of Messianic theological and spiritual development is likely to involve?
6. How do you think today’s Messianic Believers should truly learn to be Bereans, in their approach to studying Scripture or investigating various theological issues?