J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the six study questions for Unit Three in The Messianic Walk workbook:
1. Have you ever been taught that it is only one’s internal heart condition that is important, and that external actions or deeds do not matter? Describe some of your experiences.
2. What external areas of Torah adherence are you most familiar with? What external areas of Torah adherence will you need to study and investigate further?
3. What are some of the challenges that today’s Messianic people often have with eating a kosher style of diet? How many of them are theological, and how many of them involve deep family traditions?
4. What is some of the variance one may witness at a Messianic congregation, in terms of how the Torah’s dietary laws are honored?
5. Why can there be various controversies associated with external forms of Torah adherence? How much do they relate to an individual’s or family’s interpretation and application of various instructions?
6. What are the kinds of Torah-based practices that you think require an individual or family to consult with congregational leadership? Why do you think some people are more divisive than others, in matters of Torah keeping?