Our Bible studies and spiritual discussions cannot be business as usual anymore. It is easier now than ever, to be exposed to things, which can cause people to severely doubt God and the Bible.
John McKee discusses how far too many people miss out on what the Bible communicates, because they read it as written directly to them—rather than to various ancient audiences.
Over the past few years, I have become consciously aware that some serious challenges and tension are in store for the Messianic movement. We are going through some growing pains, and issues are on the horizon that too many are unprepared for. The world at large is certainly not getting any less complicated, and globalization and the mass market mean that old ways of doing things may not necessarily work any more in the Twenty-First Century. Both the Jewish Synagogue and Christian Church are beginning to recognize this—which means the responsibility for Messianics is twice as high as it is for your average Jew or Christian. We need to be a people stirred to action, and guided by the Holy Spirit as we prepare to enter into a new chapter of our development.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics responds to three categories of questions: Tanach (OT), Apostolic Scriptures (NT), and theology/Biblical Studies.
1. Please tell me what the controversy is surrounding the Genesis 5, 11 genealogies.
2. Yeshua spoke to Mary Magdalene about their God.
3. Yeshua promises that Believers are spared from the hour of testing. This is strong support for a pre-tribulation rapture.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics discusses some of the long term challenges presented to the Messianic movement, as it involves defense of the Messiahship of Yeshua.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics responds to three categories of question: Tanach (OT), Apostolic Scriptures (NT), and theology/Biblical Studies.
1. What can you tell me about the controversy surrounding the numbers of the Exodus?
2. Is the “falling away” of 2 Thessalonians 2:3 the rapture?
3. What do you believe happens when born again Believers die?