J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the six study questions for Unit Two in The Messianic Walk workbook:
1. What do you think there is to learn about the work of Yeshua the Messiah, in both studying and honoring, the appointed times or moedim?
2. Which one of the appointed times are you most familiar with? Which one of the appointed times do you need to look into further?
3. What are some of the conflicts and misunderstandings that can erupt when today’s Messianic people keep the appointed times?
4. What are some of the major conflicts that can take place as they involve today’s Messianic movement, and traditional Christian holidays like Christmas and Easter? How do you intend to reduce tensions?
5. Are you aware of some of the problems and challenges that can erupt when the appointed times are observed with a Messianic congregation? If so, fairly describe your experience.
6. What might be some of the the distinct challenges present in a Messianic Jewish congregation, when there has been insufficient attention given to understanding mainline Jewish traditions and customs associated with the appointed times?