J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics address the question, “What do egalitarians frequently mean by emphasizing ‘mutual submission’?” Ephesians 5:21-33 is reviewed from a mutualist perspective.
Mark Huey of Outreach Israel Ministries delivers the following message, “Discerning the Times,” as we each try to sort through what is actually happening in our world, and how we can carefully be sensitive to the Lord’s plan.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the study questions for Ch 7 in the Messianic Beginnings workbook:
1. List some differences that you have observed between being “Christian” and being “Messianic.”
2. Why do you think many Christians oppose the Torah obedience of Messianics?
3. After being saved, do you think that we should all retain the faith of a child? Explain what it means to “abide” in the Lord.
4. Do you know people who give reasons for not following the Torah? What do they say?
5. What is the key difference between Messianics and Christians relating to Yeshua and the Torah?
David Wilber speaks to author and theologian, J. K. McKee, about some of the criticisms they’ve received from blogger Pete Rambo on the topic of biblical egalitarianism.
Mark Huey of Outreach Israel Ministries delivers the following message, “Visionless Perishioners,” as we focus upon the vision and calling that the Lord has for each and every one of us.
John & Judah review an inventory of what has characterized the Messianic movement that has been passed down from the Baby Boomer generation, to the Millennial generation.